|Artur Okoń has cooperated with Prokurent since 2005. He handles cases involving civil and commercial law and corporate registrations (National Court Register). He is experienced in preparing prospectuses for securities issues.
He holds degrees in law and international relations from the University of Warsaw. He was admitted to practice as a legal adviser in 2014 and is a member of the Warsaw Regional Chamber of Legal Advisers.
2014 – admitted to practice as a legal adviser, Warsaw Regional Chamber of Legal Advisers
2010 – enrolled as legal adviser trainee, Warsaw District Chamber of Legal Advisers
2007 – M.A., Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw
2006 – Studies in International Relations (IPS)
- 2006 – 2014 Makuliński Moczydłowski Rostafiński Włodawiec Kancelaria Radców Prawnych i Adwokatów Prokurent sp. partnerska
- 2005 – 2006 law firm M. Kmieciak, G. Choina, J. Rostafiński Kancelaria Prawnicza Prokurent s.c.
- Ongoing cooperation with the partners at the law firm in providing legal services to businesses, such as Aereco Wentylacja sp. z o.o, Brand New Heaven sp. z o.o., Junimex Development sp. z o.o. and Unikkon Integral sp. z o.o., involving ongoing legal and organizational advice, drafting corporate documents, contracts and internal regulations, and, when appointed by the partners in the law firm, representing the firm’s clients before courts and administrative authorities.
- Preparation and cooperation with the partners at the law firm in the process of establishment and entry in the National Court Register of commercial companies, foundations and associations, including drafting of corporate documents, contracts, and applications for registration and amendments to the National Court Register, for such entities as Aereco Wentylacja sp. z o.o, Brand New Heaven sp. z o.o., Junimex Development sp. z o.o. and Unikkon Integral sp. z o.o., the Polish Ventilation Association, the Modern Buildings Association, the Polish Nationwide Association of Window Manufacturers, the Belarusian Home in Warsaw Foundation and the Karta ’97 Foundation.
- Participation in procedures for admission of securities (shares) to public trading—drafting prospectus, e.g. for Pani Teresa Medica S.A.
- Cooperation with the partners in the law firm in conducting judicial and administrative proceedings for individual and corporate clients.
Publications (in Polish):
06/2013 | Intertemporal principles and regulations in civil law. Basic issues | Temidium. Prawo i Praktyka
The aim of this subjective article is to explore the issue connected with the regulations and rules of transitional law. The article takes into consideration judicial decisions of both the Supreme Court and Constitutional Tribunal.
08/2012 | Article 435 § 1 of the Civil Code in the light of court decisions | Temidium. Prawo i Praktyka
The article presents practical aspects of responsibility of a person who runs on his own account an enterprise or a business set in motion by natural forces. The subjective article, in the light of judicial decisions, including judicial decisions of the Supreme Court, explains the interpretation of art. 435§1 C.C. and indicates its practical application.